Rocking Chair Quilts CALENDAR PAGE
CLICK ON THE PHOTOS TO READ ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE SHOP
CLICK ON THE ARROWS AT THE TOP LEFT & RIGHT OF THE CALENDAR TO VIEW OTHER MONTHS
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE TO READ CLASSROOM POLICY AND BASIC SEWING SUPPLY LIST
CLASS SAMPLES ARE ON DISPLAY IN THE SHOp. PLEASE come out to the shop, CALL THE SHOP (815) 465-2428 OR CLICK HERE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS OR SIGN UP FOR A CLASS.
Most classes the fee is $30 . Click on the calendar pictures to learn more about the class you are interested in. Supplies are additional. If you purchase your class supplies at Rocking Chair Quilts you will receive a 10% discount. If supply list for your class is not showing on the calendar they will become available in the shop (and can be emailed to you upon request)
We want you to enjoy the time you spend in class, please read this page to help you get ready:
Classroom Policy: Class Fees are paid at sign up and are not refundable. You must have a working knowledge of your sewing machine, and your machine needs to be in good running order when you arrive at class. Most classes will need these basic sewing and quilting tools:
· fabric scissors & paper scissors
· rotary cutter and small cutting mat
· extra rotary cutting blade
· quilting ruler - basic size you like to use
· marking tool you like to use
· pins & needles
· seam ripper (sigh!)
· thread for your project
· extra sewing machine needles and bobbins for your sewing machine
· we will have several irons and ironing boards for you to use , but as space allows, you are welcome to bring a small iron & small ironing surface to use next to your machine if you'd like to.
Getting Ready For Class:
· Check your class supply list for fabrics you will need and other items such as a pattern, book or ruler needed for your particular class.
· Check your supply list for special items needed such as a zipper foot etc. and be sure to bring those with you to class.
· Gather or purchase your supplies before class start time.
· Please arrive a little before class start time to get your machine set up so you are ready to enjoy your class.
· For the comfort of students who are highly allergic or simply sensitive to fragrances please don’t wear it to class.
· If we ever have to cancel a class you will be notified as soon as possible and your class fee will be refunded in full to you. Thanks!
Please contact us with any questions: