it's not a square block of the month program
Read more information about thE quilt and BOM program below.
MONTHLY SHIPMENTS OR COMPLETE KIT OPTION
CHOOSE ONLY ONE
12 monthly shipments
A start up fee of $55.00 (more for international shipments) is required. A larger initial cost is required for this program because the book and the 24 piece American Swatchbook Fat Quarter Bundle are in your first month's shipment.
In Month 1 and Month 12 you receive will receive fabric. During the other 10 months, your monthly cutting guide will be sent in an envelope. BORDERS/finishing will be delivered in the twelfth month.
You can start this BOM today. It will run for 12 months at a cost of $12.00 per month for United States customers (see International rates below). Cost will include The 4" x 5" Quilt-Block Anthology book, monthly cutting guides, and all fabrics needed to complete the top and binding(backing fabric is not included).
Once you pay the start up amount up below, we will send your Month ONE items (Bundle,book and month one cutting guide) to you.
Be sure to notify us of any changes to your shipping address or your email address.
Your payment transactions will be securely managed through PayPal®.
One time $55* ($75.00 for Canada) start up fee today then:
- 11 equal monthly payments (these will start with shipment of Month 2 cutting guide).
- YOUR MONTHLY AMOUNT ( this includes your shipping cost)
- United States: $12.00
- Canada: $18.00
The monthly amounts won't start charging to your PayPal® until your Month 2 shipment ( Month 2 cutting guide) is sent out to you .
Use the PayPal button below to pay your start up fee and begin your BOM subscription.
Your start up fee and this Block of the Month Program can't be cancelled.
After paying YOUR START UP fee in the Paypal window, you'll know you have successfully signed up when you see our order confirmation screen. Please CONTACT us with any questions about signing up.
Placing your order indicates your acceptance of all monthly kits and payments. If you have a change of address during the program be sure to let us know ASAP so all your kits get to you.
Read more about Carol Hopkins' New "It's Not A Square" BOM Program:
What began as a year-long block exchange between Carol Hopkins and her quilting friends has developed into a beautiful and unique 12-Month BOM quilt called "It's Not a Square." As Carol explains it:
"The unique feature of these blocks was that they weren't square - they finished at 4" x 5". We recreated some classic blocks and also designed more than 50 original blocks that no one has ever seen before. We ended up with 182 different blocks. WE developed a book containing instructions for making all of the blocks. It's called "The 4" x 5" Quilt Block Anthology: 182 Blocks for Reproduction Fabrics" by Carol Hopkins and Linda M. Koenig." (Martingale, March 2017)
- PROGRAM BEGINS: ready to ship
- This Block of the month is a 12 month program.
- You can purchase this as a WHOLE Quilt kit (backing fabric not included in kit)
- The finished quilt measures 57" x 78".
- The fabric collection featured is American Swatch Book by Judy Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Fabrics, released specifically for this program.
- This block of the month program includes the book , 12 monthly cutting guides and all the fabric for your quilt top and binding (backing fabric is not included).
- This quilt designed by Carol Hopkins uses her new book, The 4" x 5" Quilt Block Anthology (book is included with your membership).
- The block of the month will begin in August of 2017 and will run for 12 months.
- Your first shipment includes your book, 26 count fat quarter bundle and Month One cutting guide
- Each month you will receive a full color cutting guide to make 6 blocks with the American Swatch Book images to guide fabric placement in your blocks.
- BORDERS/finishing will be delivered in the twelfth month.
- The Book has 182 block patterns - With 110 more blocks than the 72 used in the quilt, the book has added value for those who prefer to make a larger quilt, several different quilts or additional projects.
At the end of the program all 72 blocks are set together to make a sampler quilt of 4" x 5" blocks (as pictured)
whole kit option
A FULL KIT OPTION is now available.( Backing fabric is not included in kit).
You can save on shipping cost when you choose this full kit option
- Your payment transactions will be securely managed through PayPal®.
- Select your country, click Buy Now
- Shipping cost is included in price shown.
- you'll be taken to your PayPal window to complete your transaction.
You'll know you have successfully completed your order when you see our order confirmation screen. Please CONTACT us with any questions you may have.