it's not a square block of the month program
BLOCK OF THE MONTH SIGN UP
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY
It's Not a Square designed by Carol Hopkins and Linda M. Koenig featuring American Swatchbook fabric collection by Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics.
This BOM will begin in August 2017 and run for 12 months at a cost of $12.00 per month for Untied States customers (see International rates below). Cost will include The 4" x 5" Quilt-Block Anthology book, monthly cutting guide, and all fabrics needed to complete the top and binding.
Finished size is approximately 57" x 78"
Sign-up fee of $55.00 is required. A larger sign-up is required for this program because the book and the 24 piece American Swatchbook Fat Quarter Bundle are in your first month's shipment.
In Month 1 and Month 12 you receive will receive fabric. During the other 10 months, your monthly cutting guide will be sent in an envelope.
Placing your order indicates your acceptance of all monthly kits and payments. If you have a change of address during the program be sure to let us know ASAP so all your kits get to you.
Once you pay the sign amount up below, you'll next hear from us in August when your first shipment is ready for you, We will send you an email to start your monthly shipments/payments. Be sure to notify us of any changes to your email address.
Your first monthly amount won't be charged to your PayPal® until your first shipment with your book, 26 count fat quarter bundle and Month One cutting guide are sent out to you in August, 2017.
A FULL KIT OPTION (one shipment ) will also be available at the start of the program. You can save on shipping cost when you choose the full kit option
- Your payment transactions will be securely managed through PayPal®.
- One time sign up fee today then:
- 12 equal monthly payments that start when we contact you in August to start your shipments
- TOTAL MONTHLY AMOUNT ( this includes your shipping cost)
- United States: $15.00
- Canada: $22.00
- International: $36.00
- LOCAL CUSTOMERS: If you live locally and don't need to have your kits shipped to you, you will still need to sign up to reserve your place in the program. You will pick up your kits at the shop each month. please contact the shop to sign up & reserve your place.
Pay a one time signup fee of $55.00 to reserve your place in the program.
Use the PayPal button below to pay the $55.00 sign up fee.
Your $55.00 sign-up fee and this Block of the Month Program can't be cancelled.
After paying the $55.00 sign up fee in the Paypal window, you'll know you have successfully signed up when you see our order confirmation screen. Please CONTACT us with any questions about signing up.
Read more about Carol Hopkins' New "It's Not A Square" BOM Program:
What began as a year-long block exchange between Carol Hopkins and her quilting friends has developed into a beautiful and unique 12-Month BOM quilt called "It's Not a Square." As Carol explains it:
"The unique feature of these blocks was that they weren't square - they finished at 4" x 5". We recreated some classic blocks and also designed more than 50 original blocks that no one has ever seen before. We ended up with 182 different blocks. WE developed a book containing instructions for making all of the blocks. It's called "The 4" x 5" Quilt Block Anthology: 182 Blocks for Reproduction Fabrics" by Carol Hopkins and Linda M. Koenig." (Martingale, March 2017)
- PROGRAM BEGINS: August 2017
- This Block of the month is a 12 month program.
- The finished quilt measures 57" x 78".
- The fabric collection featured is American Swatch Book by Judy Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Fabrics, released specifically for this program.
- This block of the month program includes the book and all the fabric for your quilt top and binding.
- This quilt designed by Carol Hopkins uses her new book, The 4" x 5" Quilt Block Anthology (book is included with your membership).
- The block of the month will begin in August of 2017 and will run for 12 months.
- Your first shipment includes your book, 26 count fat quarter bundle and Month One cutting guide
- Each month you will receive a full color cutting guide to make 6 blocks with the American Swatch Book images to guide fabric placement in your blocks.
- BORDERS/finishing will be delivered in the twelfth month.
- The Book has 182 block patterns - With 110 more blocks than the 72 used in the quilt, the book has added value for those who prefer to make a larger quilt, several different quilts or additional projects.
At the end of the program all 72 blocks are set together to make a sampler quilt of 4" x 5" blocks (as pictured)