a few of our favorite things block of the month program
BLOCK OF THE MONTH SIGN UP
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY
This six-part Block of the Month series runs from May 2017 to October, 2017 and will be shipped out to you around the end of each month. Once you pay $4.99 to sign up below, you'll next hear from us in late May when your first kit is ready for you. Your first monthly amount won't be charged to your PayPal® until your first kit ships in May, 2017. A FULL KIT OPTION will also be available at the start of the program.
- The monthly cost will be $20.99 PLUS SHIPPING to your location.
- Your payment transactions will be securely managed through PayPal®.
- 6 equal monthly payments
- TOTAL MONTHLY AMOUNT ( this includes your shipping cost)
- United States: $24.98
- Canada: $34.98
- International: $47.98
- If you live locally and don't need to have your kits shipped to you, you will still need to sign up here to reserve your place in the program. You will pick up your kits at the shop each month. Monthly kits that are not shipped will be $20.99 plus tax.
Pay a one time signup fee of $4.99 to reserve your place in the program.
Use the PayPal button below to pay the $4.99 sign up fee.
Your $4.99 sign-up fee and this Block of the Month Program can't be cancelled.
After paying the $4.99 sign up fee in the Paypal window, you'll know you have successfully signed up when you see our order confirmation screen. Please CONTACT us with any questions about signing up.
Enjoy stitching this enchanting Block of the Month quilt. Featuring Betsy Chutchian's Rachel Remembered fabric collection. These historically accurate pre-civil war reproduction fabrics date to the time period from 1820 to 1850. The colors of Rachel Remembered are soft gold, a rich chocolate brown, indigo, federal blue, and a beautiful shade of deep red. Creamy background prints complete the palette.
- This Block of the month is a six month program.
- With the first five month’s kits you’ll make a large block each month. The blocks are mostly pieced-with some applique as pictured.
- BORDERS/finishing will be delivered in the sixth month.
- The fabric collection featured is Rachel Remembered by Betsy Chutchian for Moda Fabrics.
- Your completed Favorite Things quilt will be 60" x 78”.
- Your 6 monthly kits will include over 9 3/4 of fabric for quilt top AND binding
- and the Favorite Things monthly patterns designed by Julie Hale for Bits and Pieces®.
Backing fabric must be purchased separately. The Favorite Things pattern suggest you will need 5 yards of backing. We now have the RACHEL REMEMBERED fabric available for purchase .
The Rachel Remembered fabric collection was inspired by one of Betsy's antique quilts, the fabrics in Betsy's antique quilt included a print commemorating General Andrew Jackson, and seeing that print mixed with the many beautiful floral and chintz prints reminded Betsy of the general's wife, Rachel. She died after he was elected to be President of the United States but before his inauguration. Inspiration for these fabrics comes directly from this antique quilt. Rachel Jackson Remembered 1767-1828